Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Terrific Tuesday!


Hiya Stampers!! I have had a busy weekend...yeah, I know, I have been sitting on my tush due to my knee, but still have been busy..LOL! I did a BUNCH of Clean and Simple cards for my card box....I will show you those sometime. Some of them are really neat! I have ALSO been trying to go through all of my Pattern Papers! I have SO many that I have hoarded over the years, and some of them are totally OUT of style...hehehe...kinda like clothes, eh? Well, I have found several that I really like, and have decided that THEY are gonna be the base of some creations. This card is one that is made around the PP. I really like the color combo as it is out of my comfort zone. I have 2 different cards made with this paper, and will show you the other one later today. I wanted to get this one posted before I go out for dinner.
I used SU Upsy Daisy set...it is only the second time I have inked it since I got it...another thing I need to do, USE MY STAMPS MORE!! Anyhoo, I stamped with Orange craft ink and embossed with clear EP. Did Orange and Navy layers, and put it all together. I had a blank space in the corner, so went with the corner punch...Simple and neat. I will be back later with the other one...I used one of my Critters from Clear Dollar Stamps...
Rubber Hugs,
Julie

4 comments:

Cindy van Oorschot said...

Very nice Julie, I like the look of this one
Cindy

Sally said...

Hope your knee gets better soon. Love this card and thanks for the inspiration to drag out those "saved" papers.

Sally said...

Left a little some thing for you on my blog

Heather P. said...

Great card! Love the color combo, so fun!!

Hope your knee feels better! :)