Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Tuesday Afternoon....







Are you singing too? LOL Well, I got a few things done today on my day off, even though I wasn't feeling the greatest. These 2 are clean and simple cards...which have become my faves to make lately! They are instant gratification, I guess. I used the SU SAB set Botanical Blooms. Done simply on White base card with Black StazOn and watercolored. I wanted to make them a bit different, so I changed colors, sentiments, and pierced one...without ribbon...LOL! They were fun...sorry for the poor pictures, it is late!
I am headed to bed...gonna work in the morning! Have a wonderful Day!!

Rubber Hugs,
Julie

1 comment:

neverenoughrubberstamps said...

Those flowers are so dainty and pretty!!!

How are you Julie? I hope you are well!

Cheers,

Dorothy