Saturday, May 16, 2009

Good Morning, Saturday!


I have been a BAD BLOGGER! Sorry I have been away most of the week! Here is a little Thank You card...this is what will be keeping me busy this weekend, as I am making 25 for an order. Last weekend, I attended a Quinceanera for the daughter of one of my co-workers...it was BEAUTIFUL! Just like a wedding, but a 15th Birthday!! Maria asked me if I would make 25 special Thank You's for her to send everyone that helped out with the party. This is what I came up with. Her colors were obviously Lime Green and Orange, so that is why I chose these colors. Mariola LOVES Butterflies, so I got out my trusty set from TAC as a starting point. Since it is so dreary here today, I scanned the pic in rather than used the camera...the card is pretty self-explanatory. The sentiment is computer generated.
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!! Thanks for stopping by, and I will see you again SOON!
Rubber Hugs,
Julie

3 comments:

Nicki said...

Ooh, this is beautiful Julie, love the way you've coloured the butterfly. Nicki, xx.

SCRAPCRAZY said...

Great Idea, it turned out very pretty;)

Teresa Kline said...

wow, you have been busy, these are gorgeous! *~*