Thursday, May 7, 2009

Just a little something....



I was off yesterday and today-AGAIN!! I am so sick of being sick!! This time it is an ear infection...good grief! Anyhoooo, I got a couple of cards made!!

This first one is for the Mojo Monday Sketch. I got the cool green PP from Gabby as part of a blog candy I won. It is so neat...shiney and matte combined! I thought the little crowns were perfect for Princess Anya...don't you? You can't see in the picture very well, but I have glittered her crown and sceptor, and mounted her on glitter paper, as well. It has been so overcast here for the past couple of weeks, getting a decent picture is difficult! Oh well, life goes on....
This next card is one that I made with a BooBoo....for some reason, I didn't like the tree when I did it...but I saved it. Lastnight I came across it, and decided to make a get well card out of it. I went with the brown and green color combo, and just layered it up.
Well, I have a couple more in the works....more challenges...I LOVE challenges, can ya tell? Have a great rest of the day, and thanks for stopping by!
Rubber Hugs,
Julie

5 comments:

AngelRenee said...

Love the Cards Julie.. so Sorry you aren't feeling well. Hope you are better soon..

Great job again!!

Nicki said...

Hope you're feeling better soon Julie, at least you can still craft. Love your get well card, I think that tree is lovely. Nicki, xx

Sally said...

Lovely cards. Really love the tree. Hope you are feeling better soon. I know what you mean when you say you are sick of being sick. LOL

Nicola said...

Lovely cards. Great use of the color green. My favorite.

Sending get well wishes your way.

Hugs
Nic

Jenny said...

get well soon Julie :) Love the tree card :)It's so soothing (yeah, weird word, but that's how it feels to me!!)