Sunday, May 24, 2009

YAY I got to PLAY!


Good Morning!! I have a long weekend, with Memorial Day, so I got some rest, and volia-I got to stamp!! I have had my new 5th Ave Floral set ALL week, and yesterday was the first I inked it up!! I wanted to make a special card for a swap, since one of my partners is my good friend, Cindy. I HAD to be different and use the Lilly stamp instead of the rose, and I am so glad I did! I stamped them on whisper white with violet and cut them out. Sponged them with lilac and Yo-Yo Yellow. The stamens are watercolored with metallic gold, but you can't see it very well in the picture. I used the SU Leaves Die and layered them behind the flowers and then onto the ovals. The ovals are stamped with a flourish and sponged again with Yo-Yo Yellow....can ya tell I like my yellow? Stamped the sentiment and finished it off with the Photo Corners. I hope the girls like them!
I have a day of creating planned, so I should be back later with a couple more things ( crossing my fingers, as I am SLOW) Have a WONDERFUL Sunday and thanks for stopping by!
Rubber Hugs,
Julie

2 comments:

Barb said...

Julie, these are absolutely stunning, I love them.

Cindy van Oorschot said...

Julie, I look forward to receiving one of these beauties.
Hugs Cindy