Monday, June 15, 2009

Hello Monday!


Good Morning! I am home from a WONDERFUL visit with my parents and family! I can't believe how the time just flew by~ My baby Brother came down from Minniapolis, and me up from Arkansas, so the whole family was there for Daddy's Retirement Party! It was wonderful! Everyone that was invited was there, a great showing for Dad-lots of people love him.
Back to life, I guess. Yesterday I had a Bridal Shower to attend, and needed a card--go figure....hehehe. This is what I came up with. I don't have an umbrella stamp and couldn't find my pattern for the umbrella Iris Fold, so I made my own paper piecing template and went from there. Guess what the Wedding colors are going to be...LOL! This was a super fast card, aside from making the template. The flowers are punched, and the sentiment is computer generated. The rest speaks for itself.
I bought some adorable DigiStamps yesterday from DigiStamp Boutique, so I will be back later with a Father's Day card to pop in the mail to Daddy. I hope I do them justice...
Thanks for stopping by!
Rubber Hugs,
Julie

5 comments:

Nicki said...

What a brilliant idea Julie, well done on making your own template, it's a great card. Nicki, xx.

Tlbran said...

Love your card! Fabulous umbrella and those flowers are adorable! Very cute! Great colors! We were thinking of using them for our baby's room. Will definately have to go check out the digistamp website

SCRAPCRAZY said...

Oh my, I am ganna have to head over and by some of those stamps;) That is so cute!!

Nicola said...

Great umberella. I just joined a punch club and they just did one of these too. So cute. Love the colors too.

Hugs
Nic

Bren said...

I love the colors and how you alternated it. Love it.