Monday, July 20, 2009

Build-a-Card


Oh this one was SO FUN!! Every Sunday, I check the challenge at Stamptacular Sunday
and yesterday, there was a BONUS Build-a-Card Challenge. Each DT member had a card element on their blog, and after you collect all 10 elements, you put your card together. This is the result. ( And I am so happy I got my camera to work correctly FINALLY, now I can take CLEAR pictures of my cards to share...LOL)
Please be sure to hop over and check out the regular challenge, too, which is to make a shape card. I have to put my thinking cap on for that one, lemme tell ya...
Have a great Monday, and I will see you soon! Thanks so much for stopping by!

Rubber Hugs,
Julie

9 comments:

Nicki said...

Gorgeous card Julie, love how you've put all the elements together. Nicki, xx

Skraptacular Designs said...

Hi Julie...

Just wanted to let you know that you have WON our BONUS Fun Day Build-A-Card prize! Please go to our Stamptacular Blog and find out what you need to do in order to claim your prize!

CONGRATULATIONS!

Barb said...

Great card Julie & Congrats on being the winner.

Andie's Space said...

Congratulations on your win. Your card is a worthy winner. It's so pretty & beautiful, subtle colouring.
Regards,
Andie xx

Unknown said...

Beautiful card and congrats on your win! :-)

Skraptacular Designs said...

Fabulous job!

So glad you were able to join us for our BONUS Fun Day! Glad to hear you enjoyed it and hope you'll join us again next time!

Hugs,
Priscilla

Anne said...

Your card is lovely! Well done on winning the prize!

Jenny said...

woohoo Julie :) this is cute as :) and a winner all the way!

Liza said...

Cute card and I love your layout. Thanks for joining in with our bonus fun.

Liza x