Monday, July 27, 2009

Got my Mojo back...and 2nd DT Call at InkyImpressions



It went on vacation without me, but now I think it has returned. I look at Challenges everyday, and make notes of the ones I like. Well, since my Mojo was on vacation, it just didn't help last week. Yesterday, it came home, and I was able to get some creating done. I went to my list and saw the Sketch Saturday Challenge, I just had to play along. I have been wanting to make a card for the DT Call at Inky Impressions, so this was just what I needed to give
me a boost!
I adore the Stamps at Inky Impressions, as I have said many time. but unfortunatly, this precious Lili is the only one I have right now, so I used her again. I colored her with watercolor crayons and glitter pens. Look at those little finger nails...so cute! The Designer Paper is from the Paper Studio that i got at Hobby Lobby. I love it when I can buy individual papers that match! I never use full stack packs for some reason...LOL. I finished her off with some matting and primas. I am off to take pictures of another card I did this morning. I'm thrilled to have some Mojo back...whew!
Be sure to stop over at my friend, Cindy's Blog, as she is participating in a Royal Blog Hop. If you are Canadian, she has a gorgeous SU Set as Blog Candy...and the MAIN PAGE has a Big Shot they are giving away to anyone who plays along!

Thanks so much for coming by today! My Blogaversary is the 27th of August, so look for some Blog Candy SOON!


Rubber Hugs,

Julie

No comments: