Monday, February 1, 2010

Cute Little Valentine


Isn't this the cutest little image? I got it at The Greeting Farm...it is a digi-stamp! I only have a couple of the adorable Anyas, so when I saw this one available as a digi, I jumped on it! And it makes a darn cute Valentine, too!
This card works for a couple of challenges, as well as being cute! The first is the Stamping 411 Challenge which was to use the sketch. Next was one of my Fave challenge spots- Dare U 2 Digi Stamp. Their challenge was to make a valentine and/or use hearts....think I got that one...LOL! And lastly, also to use hearts was the challenge at Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge.
These little cuties will go out for a Valentine swap I am in...hope they like them! Have a FABBY week! Thanks so much for stopping by~
Rubber Hugs,
Julie

13 comments:

Selene Kempton said...

This is adorable! I love that big pretty stamp and gorgeous coloring! Thanks for playing along!

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

Aren't they adorable. I love the coloring....you did a fantastic job. Thanks for playing along.

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Julie,
this card is so sweet. It's charming.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Unknown said...

Super cute card! The image is adorable and I love your background too - thanks for playing with the 411 this week!

Anonymous said...

In a word. Precious comes to mind. I adore the image and your card is so pretty!Love that BG paper and the ribbon too.

Patti Chesky said...

So cute!!! It's the perfect valentine!!

* Shell B.* said...

Cute Card!

Shell~Alaska
SBS26

Ayelet {Jenny} said...

Adorable! I love the stamp! sos os cute!

Ayelet {Jenny} SBS#26

Unknown said...

Too cute!!! Thanks for playing along with us this week over at Stamping 411!!

Connie Babbert said...

This image is SO cute! Great job! Thanks for playing along with Stamping 411 this week!

gbarron56 said...

Just darling, Julie, and a great job with the watercoloring! Great job with this week's Stamping 411 sketch. Thanks for playing along with us! Blessings, Gretchen

gbarron56 said...

This is just darling, Julie! Your watercoloring is fabulous. Great job with this week's sketch -- thanks for playing along with the Stamping 411 Operators! Blessings, Gretchen

Tasha said...

This is gorgeous love this image and fab colours
love tasha xx