Wednesday, January 26, 2011

With Sympathy


Unfortunately, I was in need of a Sympathy Card, so I used the Stamping 411 Sketch, and was able to put it together pretty quickly.
I used a Bloomin' Beautiful for my flower and the sentiment is from Thoughts & Prayers, both sets are Stampin' Up. They work well together.
I hate making Sympathy cards, as I am sure everyone is. I hope it brings some comfort to a dear friend who lost her sister to Cancer yesterday morning.
Thanks for stopping by! Have a Great night!

Rubber Hugs,
Julie

2 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Julie,
This is a gorgeous card. Subdued colours really convey the sympathy of the card. Fantastic sentiment. Great work.
Hugs,
Fiona x

* Shell B.* said...

Hey Julie,
It's always hard to make a sympathy card.....nice job I like your lay-out you used.

Shell~Alaska♥