Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Christmas Kitty

Little by little, I am doing my Christmas cards this year....not as I had planned, but still doing some! This is one I made for a couple challenges out there this week. Challenges are GREAT to get me moving and creating, so I do them whenever possible!
I just LOVE this set called Cool Cat by Stampin' Up. It is retired, but I promise I will NEVER part with it! ( I have several SU sets like that...LOL)
I will enter Miss Kitty into the following:

Crafty Hazelnut - Use a Die Cut
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great week!
Rubber Hugs,
Julie

4 comments:

Hazel said...

What a super card - I love Cool Cat! Thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 18 - hope to see you again soon. x

* Shell B.* said...

Great job on getting some Christmas cards done early......your card is so cute!!

Shell~Alaska♥

Choccy said...

Aww a great card. Well Done on starting your Christmas cards. I really must make a start on mine, so i dont have the usual rush.
Thanks for sharing with us at One Stitch At A Time for our 'Emboss It' challenge. Good Luck !
Choccy x

Julye said...

Wow aren't you organised I can't think about christmas cards till it starts turning cold and puts me in the moos see I'm a sunshine girl really. Well done you though and thanks for sharing with us all here at OSAAT.