Sunday, June 19, 2011

Get Well Sketch Challenge

Happy Father's Day to all the Daddies out there! I am a total Daddy's Girl, so not being with my Dad today is hard, but I do thank God I still have him, and was able to call and wish him a Great Day!
This card was made following the Sketch Challenge over at Come and Get It Challenges. It is a totally versatile sketch, as you will see by the various DT cards. I just LOVE how one sketch can have so many different looks~
There are a couple of  other Challenges out there this week that I will enter my card into:
4 Crafty Chicks - Get Well
Alphabet Challenge -"G" for Get Well

Thanks so much for stopping by today. Please be sure to play along with us at Come and Get It, we would LOVE to see your take on the sketch! Have a WONDERFUL week, and see you soon!

Rubber Hugs,
Julie

7 comments:

* Shell B.* said...

Beautiful job Julie......looks like you used watercolors as your medium?

Shell~Alaksa♥

Sonia said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL card!
Thanks for joining us at ALPHABET Challenge Blog
Good Luck!
-Sony
Sonia-Studio60

Lori Turner said...

Beautiful card, Julie! Thanks for playing with us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week :)

Tamie said...

Your card is really beautiful. I love the colors and the simple but elegant image in the center. Thank you so much for sharing it with us for our get well soon challenge at 4 Crafty chicks.

Lesley said...

Very pretty card, I love the colours! Thanks for taking part in the Alphabet Challenge xx

Leanne said...

Lovely card, thanks for playing this week at 4 Crafty Chicks!

Unknown said...

I love this bright, cheery card!
Alicia xx