Saturday, June 25, 2011

Gimme a Little Kiss

This week at Come and Get It Challenges, we are doing a Technique Challenge....KISSING! No, not smooching with your lips ( though, that is FUN, too) but kissing with your stamps! HERE  is a fantastic Tutorial done by Splitcoast Stampers, and Leslie has one posted on the Come and Get It Blog, as well.
I used Stampin' Up's Best Blossom set, inked with Pretty in Pink, then kissed it with a swirl inked with Melon Mambo. To be honest, I have never done this technique, and once I found a set I could use ( I figured I have over 3000 stamps, and VERY few solid ones...geesh) it was SO FUN! I LOVE the look, and will be doing it again, I am sure!
Thanks so much for stopping by today! Please come play our Kissing Challenge with us at Come and Get It Challenges  this week! We would LOVE to see how you would kiss it up!  LOL

Rubber Hugs,
Julie

No comments: