Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Happy Bird

A while back I came across this ADORABLE little bird by Doodle Pantry name Happy Bird! I fell in LOVE and had to have him~ There is a Freebie, as well as a Set you can purchase! I used my Watercolor Pencils to color Mr. Happy, and then had to go searching for DPs to match...LOL! I used an OLD stack I have been hoarding because I just loved this green plaid! I know, can't enjoy it if I don't use it! I just layered him up and voila-
I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Use It Tuesday - Anything Goes
Critter Challenge - Use a Critter
Incy Wincy - Cute Critters
Crafting When We Can - Things with Wings

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a Wonderful Thursday!

Rubber Hugs,
Julie

5 comments:

Jacq said...

Hi Julie,
This is Absolutely Gorgeous!!! Love the cute little bird image, the dp, the colour scheme is gorgeous. Love the layout and the ribbon. Coloured perfectly. Thanks for joining us at Critter Sketch and Good Luck. Hope to see you joining us again.
Hugs Jacqui xxx

Georgia Ehrmann said...

Julie,
I love this bird image from Doodle Pantry too! Your coloring is wonderful! Thanks for playing at Critter Sketch this challenge and good luck!
Hugs,
Georgia
CS DT

Carol said...

This is so cute Julie, thanks for joining us at CWWC this time. Carol DT x

dragonllew said...

Great card love the colours thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy this week.
Jenny x

Irini said...

Super cute!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for playing along with us at Use It Tuesday!
hugz
irini