Sunday, September 21, 2014

3 of Something


Good Morning! Today's card is for the latest challenge over at Come and Get It Challenges -
Use 3 of something!
I used 3 candles on the image...which is Bugaboo's Candle Set ( One of our sponsors this week)
and 3 Stars! I just fell in LOVE with this digi-
I'd like to add this to the following challenges:
My Sheri Crafts - Birthday Celebrations
Crafting at The Weekend - Anything Goes
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes
Please be sure to stop by Come and Get It, and PLAY ALONG!

4 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

This is so fun and a great take on the threes theme.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Sarah said...

Such a cute and fun card! I also see you have 3 candles, 3 stars and 3 layers...so you have 3 sets of 3! LOL! Thank you for joining us at My Sheri Crafts!

Sue Crease said...

Wow Julie this is so much fun. Great colours and fan image. Thanks for linking up with us over at myshericrafts this week.
Sue

P.G. Lamb said...

This card is too cute! I love the idea of candles celebrating. Thanks for joining us at My Sheri Crafts.